Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Friday, January 2, 2015

SHUTTER SNAPS: Manila By Night

MANILA, Philippines -- It was my last photo walk for the year 2014. The event was organized by "Powerhouse G5" (PhG5). I was able to shoot decent night scenes around my favorite city through the help of some pro-photographers I was with -- the TROPANG ARTISTIKO. Sir Bert Briones, one of the member gave me some tips and techniques. And here are the fruits of what he taught me. Kudos to these idols! More photography know-how to come! Now I'm aiming for a new lens and upgraded camera model for better captures. 

The METROPOLITAN THEATER






 







Jones Bridge [Formerly Name as Puente De Espana]


The Manila Post Office




Escolta, Quiapo and Binondo Area



         









 





Just recently I am loving the night scenes most especially in my home city, Manila. Though as not grand as any other cities, Manila has its unique charm. Seemingly chaotic, its rich past is filling its every corners but one has to dig deep to see it. Manila by Night gave me further perspective of this glorious city by going inside of its streets and alleys. Its former beauty is still evident when we toured and shoot around. From Quiapo-Escolta-Binondo Chinatown to the Walled City upto the premiere park with namesake for a little moon. Indeed, it was fun and brought me to loving her more. How I wish it could replenish its grandiose and recover from devastation of modernity. Happy New Year everyone! Bring it on 2015!

Camera Model: Pentax K-01
Aperture: F5.6 to F16f
Focal Length: 18-55mm
Shutter Speed: 0.7 to 30 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...