Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Jaro Church | Male Saints Domination


JARO District, Iloilo City -- After four long hours of travel from Kalibo Airport, I finally reached the charming cosmopolitan of Panay Island. My travel buddy Ad and I were agreed to meet in Jaro as it was the nearest place for both of us. He came in Iloilo City a day ahead of me. This trip was materialize primarily to witness Dinagyang Festival after it caught my interest to experience it firsthand when they performed in Aliwan Fiesta and bagged the grand prize. Jaro Church was the first that welcomed me and as if warmly greeted me along with its separate soaring bell tower across the street. And just from that moment, I presumed that this trip will be surely terrific. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...