Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

SHUTTER SNAPS | Mt.Pulag: I Played With The Gods, A Photoblog


The sea is hollering whilst my playground, the mountains, keeps calling. My recent Mt. Pulag climb was still a red letter day and surreal. As if the gods have agreed to give us great weather prior and during our climb. A blanket of starry sky on the night before of trek and a cool dainty surroundings on the day of ascend.


I wouldn't mind a long trek if the trails are the likes of Mt.Pulag's. All angles were worth capturing by camera. 


At the summit, a breath taking scene of sea of clouds welcomed us while the seeping sunlight was steadily touching all the surrounding mounds including us, then suddenly it turned us golden. I ran out of words. My hands were frozen and my eyes were attached in total awe.


I just imbibed nature's magnificence right before me.


That moment, it seems I'm in a different world. Everything was just perfectly beautiful. That moment, I felt their presence -- the spirits, the guardians or whatever supernatural beings that resides the enigmatic land mass. That same moment, I played with the gods. 

Mt. Pulag National Park, Benguet
November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...